Andrews McMeel Publishing announces a contest for the Knitting Calendar. $1,000.00 will be awarded to the winning designer(s). Patterns will be judged for originality and creativity . . . so submit all of your original designs and be a WINNER! All submissions will be considered and are eligible for use in the calendar.
- 1st place: $500
- 2nd place: $350
- 3rd place: $150
So enter as many patterns as you can to increase your chances of winning!
Here are the Rules:
- Entries must be received by January 15, 2019.*
- Entries must include a high resolution image and the completed form
- Entries must not include images that infringe upon someone else’s copyright, trademark, or license.
- To be eligible to win a prize, the participant must be over the age of 18 and must not, in any way, be affiliated with Andrews McMeel Publishing.
*** If you submit your pattern by September 4, 2018, you will be included in the selection process for the projects highlighted on the front cover of the box – this is great advertising, but your photos must be high resolution and top notch! ***
Judging will take place by a panel of members from Andrews McMeel Publishing. Entries will be judged based upon the following criteria:
- Adherence to the submission guidelines
- Uniqueness and originality of design
- Creativity of design
- Completeness of design (Design must have no errors.)
- Image submission according to guidelines
Winners will be announced and posted on the website.
Winners will be notified by email. Prizes that have not been claimed within 14 days of the winners being announced are subject to forfeit. If you win a prize, please claim it by contacting us at email@example.com within 14 days of the winners having been announced on this website.